#Work4better - Working at Treeium means working towards change!
Treeium Inc. is a successful, technology-driven and well established general contractor specializing in green building, energy, and outdoor living. Treeium Inc. has a proven track record in the Industry with winning year after year awards across some of the most prestigious platforms. Treeium has been recognized by , INC 500 ,Qualified Remodelers TOP 500, Remodeling 550, LA Business journal and featured in one of the latest FORBES magazine recognizing Treeium for “Casting a New and Innovating Vision for the Remodeling Industry”.
Treeium is creating this vision into reality every day and we need a new generation of visionaries; those to adopt our mission as theirs and make a difference. 90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Come stand front stage with us while we make history. Make the change for better, to be better and to #work4better!
Duties and responsibilities
• Making a high volume of outbound calls and take inbound calls
• Scheduling appointments for sales staff to meet with potential clients
• Input customer needs and related project notes into CRM system
• Identify and capture sales opportunities to drive revenue and achieve conversion rates
• Conduct real-time research via multiple platforms to determine the best solution for the customer – this requires immediate responses and quick thinking
• Demonstrate resilience and adaptability in a continuously changing work environment
• Uses good judgment in all situations and strives to deliver unmatched customer service
• Communicate information on other Treeium divisions to promote cross-selling opportunities to existing customers
• Help customers through email, phone, live chat and other various communication channels.
• Answers incoming calls from customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, and reports problem areas.
• Ensure the timely and successful follow up to customer needs and objectives
• Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products and services offered
• Complies with the Treeium Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, all other company/department guidelines
• Utilizing a custom CRM portal to enter/update client information accurately
• Confirm same day and next day appointments
• Manage the leads inbox and ensure that each incoming email(s), and/or sms and missed calls notifications are processed and disposition correctly.
• College Degree , preferred
• Minimum of 3 year professional Account Management experience
• Typing Skill 65+ WPM
• 1 year of experience in an online customer support role that includes live chat required
• Prior experience selling a product or service is ideal
• Flexible schedule
• An Articulate and Professional Demeanor
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of CRM systems (SAP) and live chat platforms (BoldChat) preferred
• An ambitious and competitive nature
• Bilingual a Plus
Incentives and Benefits:
• Competitive Base
• Fully tailored Medical Dental and Vision Benefits
• 401k plan, with company match
• On-site complimentary refreshments Bar
• Paid Sick, Vacations and Holidays
• Accesses to the latest technology
• Unlimited growth opportunity
Treeium is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. Treeium does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your application was submitted successfully.