#Work4better - Working at Treeium Inc. means working towards change!
Treeium- Outdoor Living, apart of the Treeium Inc. family. Treeium is a successful well established general contracting construction company with over 27 years of experience, specializing in green home remodeling. Treeium Inc. has a proven track record in the remodeling Industry with winning year after year awards across some of the most prestigious platforms. Treeium has been recognized by, INC 500 ,Qualified Remodelers TOP 500, Remodeling 550, LA Business journal and featured in one of the latest FORBES magazine recognizing Treeium for “Casting a New and Innovating Vision for the Remodeling Industry”.
Headquarters in Valley Village, with offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County and East Bay.
Your role will be to develop relationships with pre-qualified prospective and existing customers.
You are not responsible to generate your own leads. Prior to your first interaction with prospective customers, 75% of the legwork has been done for you. We have a very rigorous pre-qualification process that ensures we are putting our sales reps in the best possible position to succeed.
Duties and responsibilities
- Canvassing and soliciting door to door sales for self gen leads.
- Promotion of Treeium Outdoor Living products and services to prospective and existing clients, through company-sponsored leads.
- Delivery of interactive sales presentations - Outdoor Living Division products and services.
- Controlling the communications with the customer on job and service issues.
- Ensures customer satisfaction during and at final project completion.
- Follows up with production management to assure understanding and satisfaction of scope of work.
- Manages the development of project plans and project information in advance of project activity ensuring effective execution by the Production Team.
- Prepares or oversees preparation of progress billings, pursues timely payments from the customer.
- Train and teach other project managers.
- Solicit company reviews.
- Run a minimum 20 pre-set appointments/leads each month.
- Produce a minimum of $50,000/month.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to solicit, negotiate, sell and draft contracts.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Adverse Project Management Experience and Skillset.
- Valid driver's license, clean DMV record and ability to qualify for a Home Improvement and own vehicle.
- Home Improvement Salesperson Registration (H.I.S), subject to approval with CSLB.
- Strong operational experience in at least one product line of Outdoor Living related products and services.
- Able to design
Incentives and Bonuses
- Base plus commission.
- Company IPAD.
- Aggressive scaling commission structure.
- Additional self-gen lead commission percentage.
- Individual account manager to support all training and proposal build needs.
- Personal RSM – Regional Sales Manager and Production Manager to assist in all sales and project management needs.
- Mileage and Phone Reimbursement.
- Company-sponsored events, parties, and activities.
- Work with the latest financing partnerships in our market.
This position may require outdoor work under varying field conditions and able to work remote locations.
Treeium is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. Treeium does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.