#Work4better - Working at Treeium Inc. means working towards change!
Treeium - Design & Build, apart of the Treeium Inc. family. Treeium is a successful well established general contracting construction company with over 27 years of experience, specializing in green home remodeling. Treeium Inc. has a proven track record in the remodeling Industry with winning year after year awards across some of the most prestigious platforms. Treeium has been recognized by, INC 500 ,Qualified Remodelers TOP 500, Remodeling 550, LA Business journal and featured in one of the latest FORBES magazine recognizing Treeium for “Casting a New and Innovating Vision for the Remodeling Industry”.
Headquarters in Valley Village, with offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County and East Bay.
Your role will be to develop relationships with pre-qualified prospective and existing customers.
You are not responsible to generate your own leads. Prior to your first interaction with prospective customers, 75% of the legwork has been done for you. We have a very rigorous pre-qualification process that ensures we are putting our sales reps in the best possible position to succeed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Company presentation and Introduction
- Develop relationships with pre-qualified prospective and existing customers
- May Perform Energy Audits
- Liaise with clients to define needs, customer expectations and scope of work
- Solicit, Sell, Negotiate and draft construction proposals and contracts on behalf of Treeium
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork to the client (i.e. contract, three day right to cancel, arbitration of disputes, etc…)
- Take detailed and exact measurements
- Thoroughly document job details with notes and photos in portal
- Build value of company by acknowledging Treeium awards and Recognitions
- Provide comprehensive knowledge and understanding of contract/project to superintendent/production manager
- May Visit on project throughout completion, as needed/assigned
- Finalize site plans and scope with Superintendent /Production Manager and customer
- Obtain quotes related to job costs for material, labor and related permits
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation within portal, photos and reports
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- College degree, preferred
- Trade school certifications related to ; project management , construction management , preferred
- Knowledge of basic construction materials, measurements and tools, preferred
- Knowledge of basic geometry and reading comprehension, above average math skills, and attention to detail
- Must be able to understand blueprints related scopes and other job related material
- Work well in a team/group setting and can work with minimal supervision
- Microsoft word, excel, outlook fluency / computer literacy required
- Ability to meet deadlines on a daily/weekly/monthly basis an take on several tasks at once with minimal lax (meeting with Project Superintendent and Production taking notes from Project Superintendent, answering client calls/emails, generating estimates, prioritize according to level of urgency, etc.)
- Must be able to solicit, negotiate, sell and draft construction contract.
- Home Improvement Salesperson Registration (H.I.S), subject to approval
BENEFITS AND INCENTIVES
- Constant performance-based bonus opportunities
- Bonus Program
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Competitive 401k with Company Contribution
- Paid Sick, Vacation and Holidays
- Opportunity for growth and advancement in a thriving company
- Access to state of the art technology and may include company, car, phone and tablets
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the nation
- A dynamic social program filled with can’t miss events, parties, and activities
- Annual company retreat for you and significant other