#Work4better - Working at Treeium Inc. means working towards change!
Treeium - Design & Build, apart of the Treeium Inc. family. Treeium is a successful well established general contracting construction company with over 27 years of experience, specializing in green home remodeling. Treeium Inc. has a proven track record in the remodeling Industry with winning year after year awards across some of the most prestigious platforms. Treeium has been recognized by, INC 500 ,Qualified Remodelers TOP 500, Remodeling 550, LA Business journal and featured in one of the latest FORBES magazine recognizing Treeium for “Casting a New and Innovating Vision for the Remodeling Industry”.
Headquarters in Valley Village, with offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County and East Bay.
Duties and responsibilities
- Visit construction job sites per schedule
- Document and report work progress via pictures and text.
- Ensure compliance with all meal and labor requirements, taking (2) 15 min breaks and (1, 1 hr lunch)
- Input daily log reports, upload project pictures, inspection statuses
- Assist in material research and material purchase and transfer to the job site
- Transfer information to and from the crew to project manager
- Measure area, and estimate material needed
- Assist in producing plans, printing needed documents and delivering to the job site
- Assist project manager in daily tasks of a typical construction/remodeling project
- Other duties as assigned by Project Manager related to development and completion of project
- Basic knowledge of construction and construction materials.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in the construction field, preferred
- Great communication skills verbally & text, email, etc.
- Very handy and proficient with smartphone, editing images, text messaging, whatsapp.
- Valid Driver's License and clean DMV record.
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- Interested in construction, tools, and buildings. Ambitious to learn and grow.
- Very punctual (on time every time)
- Good customer relationship and familiar with outstanding customer service
- Basic construction tools and material knowledge.
- Ability to read construction plans (blueprints) is a plus.
- High Attention to detail
- Physical requirements include standing, kneeling or crouching in awkward or uncomfortable positions, possibly outdoors or in unheated/cooled areas indoors, for long periods of time.
Incentives and Bonuses
- Constant performance-based bonus opportunities
- Company Car
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Competitive 401k with Company Contribution
- Paid Sick, Vacation and Holidays
- Opportunity for growth and advancement in a thriving company
- Access to state of the art technology and may include company, car, phone and tablets
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the nation
- A dynamic social program filled with can’t miss events, parties, and activities
- Annual company retreat for you and significant other
- This position may require outdoor work under varying field conditions and able to work remote locations.
- Must remain available between 8am-5pm on weekdays and occasional Saturdays based on business needs (Subject to overtime pay)
- $22 - $26/hourly, non-exempt