#Work4better - Working with Treeium means working towards change!
Who is Treeium? Treeium is a successful, well-established general contracting construction company with over 27 years of experience who specializes in eco-friendly, home remodeling. Treeium has been selected as one of the Top 500 Construction Remodelers in the United States for eight years in a row, according to Qualified Remodelers Magazine. Out of the Nation’s home remodeling/construction companies, Treeium was ranked on the annual list of the Inc. 500 and LA Business Journal for three years as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States. Treeium is headquartered in Valley Village, with offices in Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Confirm subcontractor’s stage of completion for Project Manager to approve request payments
- Thoroughly read the contract scope of work to understand the remodel.
- Obtain completion certificates as needed when closing projects
- Provide copy of final inspection report to the Project Manager
- Obtain review from customer regarding the project
- Provide information to Project Manager as to any potential Change orders related to the build.
- Manage the coordination of delivery and removal of equipment such as Portable Toilets, dumpsters, fence, scaffolds etc. as needed.
- Make sure to go over your files with the relevant project manager at least once to twice a week to provide a full update on each file's status (mandatory).
- Make sure all finish materials are ordered on time in order to prevent any delays on the project.
- Make sure to call the relevant sub-contractors per project each morning to make sure they are showing up on time to the job sites and complete their tasks.
- Make sure your sub-contractors are on time for all inspection time frames and provide you with the outcome of inspection.
- If there are any issues at the job site that the project manager has advised you of, make sure to address them on the spot. Do not wait..
- Make sure the subcontractors are performing at the highest level on all aspects
- Always give your project manager and customer the best service possible.
- Make sure all your contractors always have Treeium T-Shirts and are being used at the job sites.
- Ensure all required permits or licenses have been obtained, CalOSHA requirements (i.e , drinking water, first-aid kit hard hat, safety training) and signs met, Covid 19 signs on site and that a weatherproof bulletin board is installed on which all required safety notices are posted.
- Please make sure to start the projects as promised on the start date, if delayed, notify customer asap.
- Make sure to keep a good repore with your project manager, contractors and customers.
- Upload progress pictures to the portal per project.
- Maintain clean job sites, direct the subcontractors of any debris that need to be removed in a timely manner
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- 2-5 years of management experience
- 1-2 years experience working in construction field
- Effective Communicator
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Computer literate and Spreadsheet skills
- Proficient English, Spanish is a plus
- Display knowledge of Project Management protocol
- Maintain Customer Relations Management
- Ability to deliver high customer service driven outcomes
Treeium is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. Treeium does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.