#Work4better - Working with Treeium means working towards change!
Who is Treeium? Treeium is a successful, well-established general contracting construction company with over 27 years of experience who specializes in eco-friendly, home remodeling. Treeium has been selected as one of the Top 500 Construction Remodelers in the United States for eight years in a row, according to Qualified Remodelers Magazine. Out of the Nation’s home remodeling/construction companies, Treeium was ranked on the annual list of the Inc. 500 and LA Business Journal for three years as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States. Treeium is headquartered in Valley Village, with offices in Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Duties and responsibilities
- Performs original design work utilizing specifications, sketches and ideas on developing designs.
- Analyzes space utilization effectiveness and changing demands for space needs: recommends actions to meet new requirements.
- Compiling data for architectural plans, specifications, cost estimates, reports, etc.
- Preparation for plans for existing buildings where plans are not available.
- Conducting preliminary studies of proposed projects to obtain information as to space and design requirements, obtaining measurements and making sketches preliminary to the preparation of drawing.
- Preparation of scale drawing of details required for contract drawing.
- Preparation of design development drawings.
- Preparation of “record” drawings on completion of construction.
- Preparation of layout and draws preliminary sketches of projects to present to clients.
- Reviews shop drawings, specifications, cost estimates and recommendations submitted by outside architects and contractors to ensure adherence to contract and notifies VP of PreCon of discrepancies.
- Provides support to PreCon management staff.
- Degree in Architecture or related field preferred but not required
- 2 years of architectural experience including use of CAD technology
- Knowledge of structural, mechanical and electrical engineering
- Work well in a team/group setting and can work with minimal supervision
- Microsoft word, excel, outlook fluency / computer literacy required
- Knowledge of architecture and architectural principles and techniques
- Ability to meet deadlines on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Knowledge of types of building materials and construction methods
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques of CAD design
- Skill in drafting architectural plans.
- Reading comprehension, above average math skills, and attention to detail
Incentives & Benefits
- Competitive Base
- Fully tailored Medical Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k plan, with company match
- On-site complimentary refreshments Bar
- Paid Sick, Vacations and Holidays
- Accesses to the latest technology
- Unlimited growth opportunity
This position may require outdoor work under varying field conditions