#Work4better - Working at Treeium means working towards change!
Treeium Inc. is a successful, technology-driven and well established general contractor specializing in green building, energy, and outdoor living. Treeium Inc. has a proven track record in the Industry with winning year after year awards across some of the most prestigious platforms. Treeium has been recognized by , INC 500 ,Qualified Remodelers TOP 500, Remodeling 550, LA Business Journal and featured in one of the latest FORBES magazine recognizing Treeium for “Casting a New and Innovating Vision for the Remodeling Industry”.
Treeium is creating this vision into reality every day and we need a new generation of visionaries; those to adopt our mission as theirs and make a difference. 90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Come stand front stage with us while we make history. Make the change for better, to be better, and to #work4better!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare accurate and detailed project cost estimates from conceptual design through final construction document level design.
- Takes several tasks at once with minimal lax (meeting with Project Managers, taking notes from Project Managers, answering client calls/emails, generating estimates, prioritizing according to level of urgency, etc.)
- Perform engineering investigations and report preparation, and other civil Engineering activities.
- Research prices on material and labor using published documents, local conditions, and market studies.
- Assist in the development of junior to mid-level Team Members.
- Provide value engineering services, set up work breakdown structure, and prepare task orders.
- Review, estimate, and reconcile change orders, often with Contractors or a peer review Estimator.
- Prepare detailed bid analysis and review.
- Review signed contracts
- Assist project managers in pricing and estimating
- Construction management degree preferred but not required
- Proficient in drawing and detailing civil engineering plan
- Work well in a team/group setting and can work with minimal supervision
- Microsoft word, excel, outlook fluency / computer literacy required
- Minimum of 3 years general construction experience/knowledge or 5 years in a construction office setting
- Ability to meet deadlines on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Reading comprehension, above average math skills, and attention to detail
Incentives and Benefits:
- Competitive Base plus bonus and commission
- Strong Performance Incentive Plan
- Fully tailored Medical Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k plan, with company match
- On-site complimentary refreshments Bar
- Paid Sick, Vacations and Holidays
- Accesses to the latest technology
- Unlimited growth opportunity
Treeium is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. Treeium does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.